1. spying on the historic agents: the unusual suspects are about to be deconstructed by nisse and kris....below some of the equipment used by k. (me), the director of photography, to record the culprits
2. kris and the undegrads: suprised by the paparazzi. he was mad 'cause he doesn't want the word of him working hard for the g.a. project get around the department. he says he has his image to think about. hmmm...
3. glue sniffing in the line of science: piece by glassy piece.
4. gleeful kim w.: there are reports that she started sleeping under her newly annexed desk. (privately, we think the area sadly lacks in tacky decor)
5. reflecting on art on 33rd street: rainy saturday called for a visit to the library. the finds can be seen below
6. heard on thursday: "your tombs are phallic!" (nisse g. after looking closely at my research material)
7. heard on friday: "smells like a funeral home in here" (nisse g. walking into our lab where cara's birthday bouquet's been scenting the air)