Sunday, December 04, 2005

elegantly wasted


all i can say is that i had fun, got smashed and can't remember a thing i said. so don't come bringing issues to me.
the white frock was much more comfortable than expected, even despite its attempts at revealment.
new fiona apple on the reels right now. goes well with my 'drunk's guilt'.
i have a sneaky suspition not much will get done today. best policy in such situations is to stick to domestic chores and/or crafts, plus a trip to the movies in the evening...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it a comfort knowing that no matter how drunk YOU get, I will always be more drunk and make an even bigger ass of myself? I am so humiliated, there is nothing elegant about being wasted.

D

Anonymous said...

dearest, you were NOT more wasted than i was. that much i remember.
k.